VEGAN FOOD TOUR
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." -Albert Einstein-
Departures: 8:00AM to 12:00PM / 1:00PM to 5:0PM / 6:00PM to 9:30PM
Lasts 4 Hours
As a vegetarian who’s into food, this scooter vegan food tour is suitable for anyone who loves a healthy lifestyle and great tasting food. Get off the beaten path and enjoy the view of the vegetarian life from the perspective of a local guide.
This vegan food tour is focused on showing people great and safe vegetarian places in Saigon, while also showing Vietnam’s culture and cuisine. All vegetarian and vegan food stalls are chosen by the heart (and taste!) of local guides. It is a passion for a healthy and happy lifestyle.
- Throughout the tour, eat a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at 5 local food places and sample over 6 Saigon's best authentic vegan foods.
- After a fun ride on the back of the scooter from picking up from your hotel, our first stop is Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake with Mango Leaves.
- The second stop is in district 10. Over here we will admire the beauty of the Saigon's Biggest Wholesale Flower Market by walking around and having some Banana Crackers.
- Hop on the back of the scooter and get to another area to enjoy the most famous street food in Vietnam – Banh My – This food is listed as #1 street food that Vietnamese people eat almost every day because it is very nutritious, convenient and delicious.
- Back to our scooter and riding though Nguyen Trai Vibrant Fashion Street in district 5, we will ride to another hidden gem in Chinatown to enjoy the Traditional Steamed Rice Served with Vegetables and Tofus.
- Last but not least, we will head to a secret alley and have Mushrom Noodle Soup, Fresh Spring Roll and Rice Noodle Salad with Coconut Milk and Lettuce.
- During the time, we will chat and share the local and food stories to you to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel by our friendly guide.
- Enjoy 6 Best Vegan Foods at 5 Different Stops
- Walking Around Ho Thi Ky -Biggest Wholesale Flower Market
- Walking Around A Local Food Night Market
- Nguyen Trai Fashion Street
- Explore Four of Saigon's Colourful Districts
- Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
- Enjoy An Exciting Adventure with our Friendly, English Speaking Guide On The Back of Scooter
OUR VEGAN FOODS & DRINKS
- Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake with Mango Leaves (Or Bun Cha Gio)
- Banana Crackers
- Banh Mi
- Traditional Steamed Rice with vegetables and tofu
- Noodle Soup
- Fresh Spring Roll
- Kumquat Juice
- Jasmine Tea
*** Options available for those with dietary restrictions ***
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply).
6 Vegan Food & 2 Drinks
Rain Poncho (If Needed)
Friendly & English-Speaking Guide
High Quality Helmet
** Surcharge 1 USD/ person if you want to get Accident Insurance