SAIGON BY NIGHT (MOTORBIKE TOUR)
Departure: 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Lasts 4 Hours
- First of all, you will be taken a ride on the back of the scooter around the town and get to Chinatown , visit an evening local market.
- The next stop will visit Ho Thi Ky wholesale flower market . We will take a walk in the market and sit down to learn how to make Crispy banana cracker.
- Then, we hop on the scooter and have a wonderful ride around 30 minutes through alleyways and see cloth shops on fashion street, food vendors and walking park when locals do exercise at night
- After a great view from the scooter, we will stop at a local food place for PHO (Beef Noodle Soup) and Banh My ( the most famous street food in Vietnam)
- After the meal we will take you to Nguyen Thien Thuat area , one of the most famous street food areas in Saigon with the considerable diversity in the style of the cuisine and local culture. This place is the integrated one which has lots of the residents from many parts of Vietnam to come here and live for a long time, that’s the reason why its cuisine is really fascinating and diverse.
- Last but not least, you will be taken to have the best place for a beer at locals's favorite drinking spot. Sit on a small table and chair, have a great chat with our tour guide, get to know more ingredient of our cuisine and local life.
- Finish our time, we get on the scooter and drive back to your hotel
- Pho ( Noodle Soup with beef)
- Crispy banana cracker
- Banh My
- Beer or soft drink
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may eat already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Excellent 5-Star Rated Service and Experience
- Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
- Friendly and Knowledgable Tour Guides
- Well Trained Riders in Safety
- Perfect for Couples, Solo Travelers, Families, and Groups
- Private Options Available
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
*** The dress code at Chill Sky Bar is smart casual with no tank-tops, sports shorts, flip-flops or slippers allowed.
- Food Hygiene And Safety Guaranteed
- Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide and Driver
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Motorbike, Fuel
- 2 Food, Tea & Dessert
- 1 Beer On The Rooftop Or Optional Drink
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- High-Quality Helmet
** Surcharge 1 USD/ person if you want to get Accident Insurance