SAIGON AFTER DARK
- First of all, we will start our adventure at STUNNING AND VIBRANT ROOFTOP BAR, enjoy sparkling night lights of the whole city view.
- Secondly, we will drive you to Pottery Street and we will have Traditional Vietnamese Appetizer before going there. Then we will continue adventure to the railway station.
- Next stop, you will have the chance to admire the beauty of Ho Thi Ky Biggest Wholesale Flower Market at night. Besides that, sugarcane juice – from sugarcane mixed with kumquat - the must to try in Vietnam.
- After filling some space in your stomach, we will drive you to the Oldest Apartment Buildings of the city to see incredible scenes of the local people, walk up to flats to see how locals live.
- A delicious meal is waiting for you now (Beef Noodle Soup cooked by a local family).
- Hop on the scooter and turning right Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to observe the Saigon River where you will see slum along the river and enjoy the fresh cool breeze from the river and quiet peaceful moment.
- Last but not least, you will be taken to district 4 which is also known as an island in Saigon River’s branch. Here we will stop for some special desserts.
- Riding pass Khanh Hoi Bridge before getting back to your hotel where you can see Saigon River and Nha Rong Habour.
- Enjoy a Drink on the Best Rooftop Bar of Saigon
- Panarama View of Saigon from Nguyen Van Cu Bridge
- Enjoy a Traditional Local Meal
- Walk Around Oldest Apartment Buildings and Street Food Areas
- The Biggest Wholesale Flower Market
- The Night Food Local Market
- Nguyen Trai Fashion Street
- Pottery Street
- Railway Station
- Six Saigon's Colourful Districts and Hidden Alleyways
- Saigon River
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
WHAT TO EXPECT
Excellent 5-Star Rated Service and Experience
Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
Friendly and Knowledgable Tour Guides
Well Trained Riders in Safety
Perfect for Couples, Solo Travelers, Families, and Groups
Private Options Available
You Can Design Your Own Special Tour
- Friendly and English Speaking Guide
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Food, Snacks, Dessert & Drinks
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- Accident Insurance
- High Quality Helmet