SAIGON AFTER DARK ON SCOOTER (SAIGON BY NIGHT TOUR)
SAIGON BY NIGHT TOUR INTRODUCTION
- First of all, to start the Saigon by night tour we will bring you to the STUNNING AND VIBRANT ROOFTOP BAR in Saigon to enjoy the sunset with Saigon by night tour (Please note that at the time of lunar new year, sometimes we will change to have more food and drink ant local place because the rooftop bar is fully booked).
- Secondly, we will drive you to visit Thich Quang Duc memorial in District 3. Our tour guide will tell you the story about this courageous monk who burnt himself to protest the anti-Buddhism policy during Vietnam war.
- Next stop, you will have the chance to learn how to cook steamed rice rolls. You will discover small alleys, narrow streets, visit the biggest flower market. Besides that, sugarcane juice – from sugarcane mixed with kumquat - the must to try in Vietnam.
- After filling some space in your stomach, we will drive you back to Nguyen Trai Street in district 5 which is famous for hundreds of Fashion Shops along the street. Turning right Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to observe the Saigon River where you will see people who live in stilt houses along the river and enjoy the fresh cool breeze from the river and quiet peaceful moment.
- Last but not least, you will be taken to the smallest district of Ho Chi Minh City - district 4 which is also known as an island taken in Saigon River’s branch. You will cruise along the most famous party street to discover the way Saigonese make the night with their friends, family. Then take on our motorbike to glide into more than 10 small alleys to taste “Unseen” Saigon carved into your brain that you will never forget. You wil see how our people live in a small house. How we can live 3 generations in a house of 4 meters wide. This is the best way to see and experience the real life of Vietnamese people. At the end, we will stop for you to try some special dessert in Saigon.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel or your specified place that you want.
[Note]: If you want to vist Mekong Delta, this tour is for you.
- Enjoy sunset on the stunning and vibrant rooftop bar.
- Enjoy the most famous street food in Vietnam: Banh My (Vietnamese baguette) or mixed rice paper.
- Making your own steamed rice rolls, sugarcane juice – Very famous in Vietnam.
- The Thich Quang Duc statue – who burnt himself to against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government. Learn how to light an incense to say thank to a national hero.
- The famous old apartment and Street food area – Walking around to see local life.
- The Biggest flower market.
- The Cambodian market.
- The Fashion street – just for locals.
- The Slum area – See another life of local.
- District 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food.
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84961794522 for prompt reply
The Saigon by night tour will include:
- Motorbike ride during tour.
- Local tour guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only hotels in Saigon city center – District 1, 3); extra fee from $3 - $5 for outside area pickup.
- A beer at the rooftop bar.
- Food as mentioned in program.
- Basic medical insurance.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- VEGETARIAN IS AVAILABLE, please let us know at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking is involved.