SAIGON AFTER DARK
- First of all, we will start our adventure at STUNNING AND VIBRANT ROOFTOP BAR, enjoy the sunset and sparkling night lights of the whole city view.
- Secondly, we will drive you to Pottery Street and we will have Traditional Vietnamese Appetizer before going there. Then we will continue adventure to the railway station.
- Next stop, you will have the chance to admire the beauty of the Biggest Wholesale Flower Market at night. Besides that, sugarcane juice – from sugarcane mixed with kumquat - the must to try in Vietnam.
- After filling some space in your stomach, we will drive you to the Oldest Apartment Buildings of the city to see incredible scenes, walk up to flats to see how locals live.
- A delicious meal is waiting for you now (Beef Noodle Soup in a local place).
- Hop on the scooter and turning right Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to observe the Saigon River where you will see stilt houses along the river and enjoy the fresh cool breeze from the river and quiet peaceful moment.
- Last but not least, you will be taken to district 4 which is also known as an island in Saigon River’s branch. Here we will stop for some special desserts.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel or specified place that you want.
- Enjoy a Local Beer and Sunset on Rooftop Bar
- Panarama View of Saigon from Nguyen Bieu Bridge
- Enjoy a Local Popular Meal
- Walk Around Oldest Apartment Buildings and Street Food Areas
- The Biggest Wholesale Flower Market
- The Cambodian Market
- The Fashion Street for locals.
- Pottery Street
- Railway Station
- Six Saigon's Colourful Districts and Hidden Alleyways.
- Saigon River
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
- Friendly and English Speaking Guide
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Food, Snacks, Dessert & Drinks
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- Accident Insurance