HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT MUCH
To try many types of street foods in just one evening, we will offer very small portions of each dish for you to taste.
Food Safari is a delight for the true foodie looking to get a real flavor of Saigon life, through our food! You can’t leave Saigon without walking through these streets and tasting 20 these best foods. On this 4-5 Hour Guided Walking Food Tour we will visit 4 colorful districts and meet some of the sellers who have been selling their food there for generations to generations.
- Throughout the night, eat a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at ten local food places and sample 20 Saigon's best foods and local drinks.
- After picking up from your hotel to the local area, we will walk and try out over 10 best dishes the locals have to offer in district 3, district 5 and district 10.
- Then we will head to district 4 and start to walk through all hidden alleys to eat the rest of dishes.
- During the time, we will chat and share the culture and cuisine stories to you to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
Finishing the tour, we will take you to your hotel by taxi.
- Tasting 20 Amazing Foods and Drinks
- Non-Tourist Destinations
- Explore 4 of Saigon's Colorful Districts Deeply
- Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
- Nguyen Thien Thuat Oldest Appartment Walking Through
- Most Vibrant and Busiest Streets Where Locals Often Sit Down And Eat Together
- Vietnamese Savory Pancake
- Rice Paper Mango Salad
- Fresh Spring Roll
- Beef Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Pizza
- Daisy Tea
- Shredded Pork Crispy Rice
- Local Beer
- Grilled Beef Grabbed in Betel Leaf
- Grilled Octopus
- Steamed Rice Roll
- Banana Cracker
- Savory Sticky Rice
- Sugarcane Juice
- Saigon Baguette
- Steamed Clams with Lemongrass
- BBQ Scallops
- Pork Noodle Soup
- Pan-Fried Scrambled Egg Rice Cake
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- 20 Foods, Drinks & Dessert Listed
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)