HO CHI MINH FOOD SAFARI
Lasts 5 Hours
HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT MUCH
To try many types of street foods in just one evening, we will offer very small portions of each dish for you to taste. We will have fantastic walks for some sightseeing to help your stomach to digest easily.
All dishes are chose passionately by our 50 local tour guides who are real foodies.
Food Safari is a delight for the true foodie looking to get a real flavor of Saigon life, through our food! You can’t leave Saigon without walking through these streets and tasting 20 these best foods. On this 5 Hour Guided Walking Food Tour we will visit 4 colorful districts and meet local sellers who have been selling their food there for generations to generations.
- Throughout the night, eat a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at 10 local food places and sample 20 Saigon's best foods and local drinks.
- After picking up from your hotel to the local area, we will walk into hidden gems and try out over 10 best dishes the locals have to offer in district 3, district 5 and district 10.
- Then we will head to district 4 and start to walk through all hidden alleys to eat 10 other dishes.
- During the time, we will chat and share the culture and cuisine stories to you to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
After conquering 20 Vietnamese dishes in 5 hours, our smiley tour guide will take you to your hotel by taxi.
- Tasting 20 Amazing Foods and Drinks
- Non-Tourist Destinations
- Explore 4 of Saigon's Colorful Districts Deeply
- Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
- Nguyen Thien Thuat Oldest Apartment Walking Around
- Most Vibrant and Busiest Streets Where Locals Often Sit Down And Eat Together
- Ho Thi Ky Wholesale Flower Market And Local Market Walking Around
- Cook Your Own Food At One Local Food Stall
- Vietnamese Savory Pancake (Bánh Xèo)
- Rice Paper Mango Salad (Bánh Tráng Trộn)
- Fresh Spring Roll (Gỏi Cuốn)
- Beef Noodle Soup (Phở)
- Vietnamese Pizza (Bánh Tráng Nướng)
- Daisy Tea (Trà Hoa Cúc)
- Shredded Pork Crispy Rice (Cơm Cháy Chà Bông)
- Local Beer
- Grilled Beef Grabbed in Betel Leaf (Bò Lá Lốt)
- Stir-fried Corn (Bắp Xào)
- Steamed Rice Roll (Bánh Cuốn Nóng)
- Banana Cracker (Bánh Phồng Chuối)
- Savory Sticky Rice (Xôi Mặn)
- Sugarcane Juice With Passion Fruits (Nước Mía)
- Saigon Baguette (Bánh Mì)
- Steamed Clams with Lemongrass (Ngêu Hấp Sả)
- BBQ Scallops (Sò Lông Nướng Mỡ Hành)
- Pork Noodle Soup (Hủ tiếu)
- Pan-Fried Scrambled Egg Rice Cake (Bột Chiên)
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may ate already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
- Food Hygiene And Safety Guaranteed
- Friendly English Speaking Local Tour Guide
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- 20 Foods, Drinks & Dessert Listed
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)