Motorbike Combo City and Hidden Gems Tour
Departures: 8:00AM to 12:00PM or 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Lasts 4 Hours - Small group tour
Are you an architecture and history lover?
Do you want to uncover a secret weapon bunker and visit hidden buddhist temple ( even most Vietnamese people don't know about this), try best snack from locals ?
Not only will you learn some fun and interesting facts about each the place but also our local guide will tell you things only a true native of Saigon knows. We also includea bottle of water and a snack at flower market.
By joining this 4-hour adventure, you will be taken by our tour guide to see the most famous sights of the city on the back of the scooter. You will see the streets and learn history from the local views. Everywhere you come, there are rolling food carts and vendors selling wares spread out on the sidewalk.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office
- Saigon Opera House
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street
- City hall
- The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument ( listen to the story about the monk who set himself on fire during Vietnam War )
- Ho Thi Ky Wholesale Flower Market
- Nguyen Thien Thuat Oldest Apartment
- Local Cambodian Market
- China Town With famous medicine street
- Thien Hau Temple (day time only - night time we will add extra stops)
Our tour guide will come to your hotel to pick up at 8:00 AM for the morning tour or 1 PM for the afternoon tour. Then we travel to every corner of the Ho Chi Minh on the back of the scooter and discover the city’s hidden gems. Explore the bustling streets, colorful markets, and must-see highlights to hidden alleyways, ancient apartments, and traditional local houses. See beautiful local alleyways where Vietnamese families work, live, and socialize. Visit the famous Chinatown - the biggest and oldest in the world – where you will find out more about the traditional values and the lifestyles of the mixed cultures in Saigon. Explore various ancient temples and learn about the history of the different religions of this magical land.
- Feel like a local and uncover the hidden gems of HCMC
- Enjoy a unique tour experience on a motorbike
- See a great combination of city highlights and the hidden sites of Saigon
- Discover ancient temples and visit the famous Chinatown
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
- a snack at the local market, a bottle of water
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Friendly and English Speaking Tour Guide
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- High Quality Helmet
** Surcharge 1 USD/ person if you want to get Accident Insurance