STREET FOOD TOUR
- Throughout the tour, eat a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at 6 local food places and sample over 6 Saigon's best authentic street foods and local beer/ optional drinks. Of course, you will have a chance to cook Vietnamese food for yourself.
- After a fun ride on the back of the scooter, our first stop is Charcoal Grilled Pork On Skewers Rice Noodles.
- Secondly, we will have Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake at district 3 in a hidden gem.
- The third stop is in district 10. Over here you will experience how to make steamed rice rolls. Make Steamed Rice Roll by yourself to know all the ingredients. Let's eat the food you just made.
- Hop on the scooter and get to another area to enjoy the most popular street food in Vietnam – Banh My – This food is listed as #1 street food that Vietnamese people eat almost every day because it is very convenient and delicious.
- Driving over Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to admire the whole view of Saigon, some stilt houses along and enjoy the fresh cool breeze from the river is the next thing after eating Banh My.
- More food is coming, we will stop at district 4 and sit on plastic chairs among many locals at a local eatery to have Steamed Clams with Lemongrass, Grilled Scallops and Local Beer.
- The last top is at the dessert place where we can have flan cakes.
- During the time, we will chat and share the local and food stories to you to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel.
- Learn How To Prepare Steamed Rice Roll at A Local Food Stall
- Enjoy 6 Foods, 3 Drinks & Dessert
- Non-tourist Destinations
- Explore 5 of Saigon's Colorful Districts
- Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
- Enjoy an Exciting Adventure with a Friendly, English Speaking Tour Guide on the Back of Scooter
- Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake
- Beef Noodle Soup Or Charcoal Grilled Pork On Skewers Rice Noodles
- Steamed Rice Roll
- Banh Mi
- Local Beer or Optional Drink
- Vietnamese Grilled Scallops
- Sugarcane Juice or Kumquat Tea
- Steamed Clams With Lemongrass
- Jasmine Tea
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply).
High Quality Helmet
6 Foods, 3 Drinks & 1 Dessert
Rain Poncho (If Needed)
Friendly, English Speaking Guide