STREET FOOD TOUR
Adventure Starts Everyday At 1:00PM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM to 10:00PM
Lasts 4 Hours
Car option and Cyclo option also available. Please contact us for the best rate.
All dishes and food stalls are chosen by the heart (and taste!) of our 50 local tour guides. It is a passion for a delicious and happy lifestyle.
STAY HUNGRY! Doing this will leave you happy and full!
- Throughout the tour, eat a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at 6 local food places and sample over 6 Saigon's best authentic street foods and local beer/ optional drinks. Of course, you will have a chance to cook Vietnamese food for yourself.
- After a fun ride on the back of the scooter, our first stop is Charcoal Grilled Pork On Skewers Rice Noodles or Beef Noodle Soup.
- Secondly, we will have Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake at a local eatery at district 3 in a hidden gem surrounded with lots of locals sitting on plastic chairs.
After the first meals, your guide driver will take you to Nguyen Thien Thuat Street - a “food heaven” in Saigon. Street food sold here is diverse since people in the area come from many places and have different taste. We will go through the area and explore a typical night of residents as well as know more what had happened in this place through the flow of history.
- We also visit Thich Quang Duc Monument to learn about the mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc, who burnt himself to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the South of Vietnam government in 1963.
- The next destination is the biggest flower market located in district 5. Flowers sold there are believed to be collected from every part of Vietnam so that you can easily buy any kind of flowers you like as well as enjoy the sweet smell or the beauty of them.
- The third stop for food is in district 10. Over here you will experience how to make steamed rice rolls and know all the ingredients.
- Hop on the scooter and get to another area to enjoy the most popular street food in Vietnam – Banh My – This food is listed as #1 street food that Vietnamese people eat almost every day because it is very convenient and delicious.
- Driving over Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to admire the nice view of Saigon, after eating Banh My.
- More food is coming, we will stop at district 4 and sit on plastic chairs among many locals at a local eatery to have Steamed Clams with Lemongrass, Grilled Scallops and Local Beer.
- The last top is at the dessert place where we can have flan cakes.
- During the time, we will chat and share the local and food stories to you to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel.
- Learn How To Prepare Steamed Rice Roll at A Local Food Stall
- Enjoy 6 Foods, 3 Drinks & Dessert
- Non-tourist Destinations
- Explore 5 of Saigon's Colorful Districts
- Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
- Enjoy an Exciting Adventure with a Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide on the Back of Scooter
*** If you want to do this tour with all vegan foods, please click here: VEGAN FOOD TOUR
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people
- Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake
- Beef Noodle Soup Or Charcoal Grilled Pork On Skewers Rice Noodles
- Steamed Rice Roll
- Banh Mi
- Local Beer or Optional Drink
- Vietnamese Grilled Scallops
- Steamed Clams With Lemongrass
- Jasmine Tea
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may eat already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
Food hygiene and safety guaranteed
Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
6 Food, 3 Drinks & 1 Dessert
Rain Poncho (If Needed)
Friendly, English Speaking Guide
High Quality Helmet