AUTHENTIC SAIGON CYCLO TOUR
Join the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City on the cyclo tour and see more than you could find on your own. This is the best way to see most of the highlight of Saigon in 3 hours. We offer 2 options for you:
What You'll Do
- Ride the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City's Chinatown by cyclo
- See dozens of Chinese businesses and shops, managed much as they have been since the 1970s
- Admire the 250-year-old Lady Thien Hau Temple
- Learn about Chinese herb medicine
Climb aboard a typical cyclo (pedicab) in Ho Chi Minh City and ride the streets of Chinatown to experience Saigon before the war on a 3-hour tour. Immerse yourself in local life, taste delicious fruits , learn about traditional Chinese medicine, and more.
What to Expect
Explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic Chinatown, named Cho Lon, or “Big Market,” by the locals, and experience the city as it was before the war.
Chinatown was established as early as Saigon, and is where the Ming Dynasty Chinese first settled in Vietnam. They live their lives much as they did before 1975, doing business and continuing their traditions as the country develops around them.
Traveling by cyclo - the typical pedicabs of the city - experience local life up close, stopping to enjoy tasty food. Feel the hustle and bustle of street vendors selling a mixture of herbs for traditional medicine. Snake your way down tiny alleys on the agile vehicles, passing many small, family-run businesses. Along the way, you will come across the 250-year-old Lady Thien Hau Temple (God of the Sea), as well as the historic South Saigon Cha Tam Church, motorbike accessories market, flower market, fruit market.
Last but not least, shop ‘til you drop at Binh Tay Market, before transferring back to your hotel.
- Transfer and transportation, as per itinerary
- Entrance fee, Cyclo (pedicab)
- Bottled drinking water
- Fruit at the fruit market
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)