STREET FOOD TOUR (SPECIAL OFFER)
Car option and Cyclo option also available. Please contact us for the best rate.
Departures : from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM OR from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Lasts 4 Hours
- Throughout the tour, eat a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at 6 local food places and sample Saigon's best authentic street foods and local beer/ optional drinks. Of course, you will have a chance to learn how Vietnamese food cooked at the food stall.
- After a fun ride on the back of the scooter, our first stop is Charcoal Grilled Pork On Skewers Rice Noodles or Beef Noodle Soup.
- Secondly, we will have Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake at a local eatery at district 3 in a hidden gem surrounded with lots of locals sitting on plastic chairs.
After the meals, your guide driver will take you to Nguyen Thien Thuat Street - a “food heaven” in Saigon. Street food sold here is diverse since people in the area come from many places and have different taste. We will go through the area and explore a typical night of residents as well as know more what had happened in this place through the flow of history.
- We also visit Thich Quang Duc Monument to learn about the mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc, who burnt himself to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the South of Vietnam government in 1963.
- The next destination is the biggest flower market located in district 5. Flowers sold there are believed to be collected from every part of Vietnam so that you can easily buy any kind of flowers you like as well as enjoy the sweet smell or the beauty of them.
- Hop on the scooter and get to another area to enjoy the most popular street food in Vietnam – Banh My – This food is listed as #1 street food that Vietnamese people eat almost every day because it is very convenient and delicious.
- Driving over Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to admire the nice view of Saigon, after eating Banh My.
- More food is coming, we will stop at district 4 and sit on plastic chairs among many locals at a local eatery to have Steamed Clams with Lemongrass, Grilled Scallops and Local Beer.
- During the time, we will chat and share the local and food stories to you to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel.
- Enjoy Delicious Food, Drinks at real local street food area
- Surprise With Virant Sparkling Streets
- See 5 Saigon's Colorful Districts and Hidden Alleyways
- Panorama View Of Saigon's Contrast
- Enjoy An Exciting Adventure On The Back Of Scooter
- Join Into The Crowded Roundabout And Saigon Crazy Traffic
- Learn How To Make Food To Know All Ingredients Behind The Kitchen
- Interact With Friendly Locals
"Bánh Xèo": Mekong pancake style served with local vegetables and fish sauce
"Bánh Khọt" - Small crispy Saigon pancakes with guaranteed flavorful explosion
Beef Noodle Soup Or Grilled Pork With Rice Noodle
"Bánh Mì" - The Vietnamese most well-known baguette in the world with Vietnamese sausage, butter, meat,..
"Bánh Tráng Nướng" - This Vietnamese pizza is a good mix of melted butter, cheese, egg and Vietnamese sausage
Vietnamese Grilled Scallops
Steamed Clams With Lemongrass
Enjoy 1 Local Beer or Optional Drink
"Dừa Tắc" - An unique coconut juice mixed with pineapple or kumquat jam
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
*** Menu can be changed for morning time (8:00 AM)
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may eat already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
- Food Hygiene & Safety Guaranteed
- High-Quality Helmet
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Food & Drinks
- Motorbike, Fuel, Driver
- Friendly, English Speaking Tour Guide
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
** Surcharge 1 USD/ person if you want to get Accident Insurance