SAIGON BY NIGHT BY CAR
Will you want to experience a different corner of Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon? Saigon by Night Tour is designed for you! Let's take you out of district 1 and show you places that most visitors do not know to see.
The town also looks very different at night than it does District daylight, etc. From the glory of this paper lanterns in Cholon into the panoramic view of the Saigon River at nighttime from Thu Thiem Bridge. Experience the rush of driving down the recently constructed Saigon freeway, and see the magnificent Bitexco Tower, one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam!
*** First of all, Our cyclo will pick you up at your hotel then transfer you to the most luxury rooftop bar in Saigon have a drink and enjoy the sunset.
*** Secondly, we will drive you to visit Thich Quang Duc memorial in District 3. Our tour guide will tell you the story about this courageous monk who burnt himself to protest the anti-Buddhism policy during Vietnam war.
*** Next stop, you will have the chance to taste the Banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake) then you will have a short walk at the old apartment Nguyen Thien Thuat. Then you will discover the biggest flower market and taste the Vietnamese pizza in here
*** After filling a little space in your stomach, we will drive you to district 4 to a local restaurant to enjoy the hot pot.
*** After finishing the hot pot, we will get deep into Saigon night live by visit a pub or coffee bar with live music.
*** Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel or your specified place that you want.
*** Please note that this tour is offered on a group basis so there may be others guest joining you on tour. Our maximum group size is six persons. For guests that do not want to go in a group, we also offer a private tour option for an extra charge.
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84961794522 for a quick response
- Enjoy a drink and sunset on the most luxury rooftop bar in Saigon
- The Thich Quang Duc statue – who burnt himself to against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government. Learn how to burn incense to say thank to a national hero.
- The famous old apartment – Walking around to see local life.
- The Biggest flower market
- The Cambodian market
- District 4 - The smallest district with hotpot
- Deep into Saigon night life with live music at apub or coffee bar
- A fun Motorbike ride during the tour
- Experienced and friendly local tour guide
- Pick up and drop off service in the tour ( only hotels in Saigon city center – District 1,3). Extra from 3 – 5$ for outside area
- A beer on the rooftop bar
- Food as mention in program
- 2 beers with hotpot
- 1 beer with live music
- Complimentary basic medical insurance