Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour
Departure: 8:00 AM
Drop off time: 4:00 PM
My Tho is one of the provinces located on the Mekong Delta, around 90km (2 hours driving) away from Saigon. It is famous for coconuts so that people call it-the hometown of coconut. There are a lots of types of fruit trees here. So this is a place to supply fruits for other provinces in the Mekong Delta .
Departing at 8:00 AM, from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, heading to the Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. During the 1.5 hour drive, pass by green rice fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho. Your morning trip continues from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet). On the way, see the fishing port, boat-building workshops, and the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet.
Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the pythons. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — "the land of coconuts." Here you'll see a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, take a bike ride around the island before returning to the bus. You will arrive back in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4:30 to 5:00 PM
- Enjoy around 3-hours cruise trip
- Rowing sampan in small canals
- Take a walking to visit a small village
- Discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea.
- Tuk Tuk Riding/ Bicycle Riding Along The Village
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank with countryside scenery.
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
(*) Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
FOR PRIVATE TOUR
PRICE PER PERSON
- Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply)
- AC mini-van
- Great English-Speaking Local Tour Guide
- A Traditional Vietnamese Lunch (5 Main Dishes and 1 Dessert)
- Bottled Water
- Boat Trip
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org