MEKONG DELTA FLOATING MARKET 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS - EXIT RACH GIA / PHU QUOC
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre – Can Tho (/L/)
Departing at 8:00 AM, from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, heading to the Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. During the 1.5 hour drive, pass by green rice fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho. Your morning trip continues from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet). On the way, see the fishing port, boat-building workshops, and the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet.
Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the pythons. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — "the land of coconuts." Here you'll see a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, take a bike ride around the island before returning to the car. You will arrive in Can Tho City at around 5:00 PM, check in hotel
Day 2: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh (B)
To start the second of this tour, After breakfast at the hotel. At 7:00 we get on the boat cruise on Can Tho river to explore the picturesque secenery as well as local daily life both sides of the river in the morning. Then you will see the floating market, rice noodle producing, fruit orchard. Then the boat will take you back to the boat station. Relaxs then have lunch in Can Tho ( lunch on your own at the hotel or local restaurant )
After noon can do kayaking ( free of charge if can book Bamboo Eco Village), or cycling thru the village ( very nice area ). Dinner includes at Bamboo Eco Village . ( Please note if this accommadation not available, then dinner is not included) . Overnight in Can Tho.
Highlights about Mekong Delta Tour Day 2:
- Private boat
- Cai Rang floating market - one of the largest, liveliest in the region – see lots of boats from the local villages selling tropical fruits and vegetables, even foods
- Have some pieces of pineapple on the top of the local trading boat
- Rice noodle Producing process - see from the rice husking mill to how the rice is cultivated for consumption
- Ba Cong fruit orchard - see and find out many different types of fruit tree and enjoy some delicious fruits
- Monkey Bridge
- More special about Mekong Delta tour 2 days.
Day 3: Can Tho – Rach Gia (B)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Rach Gia ( 1:00 Pm will have ferry to PQ). End services
- English speaking guide
- Transportation: Car or minivan depends on group size
- Meals as the program: 2 breakfast, 1 lunches, 2 dinner
- 2 Boat tour as program
- Ferry ticket From Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- 2 nights Accommodation: Bamboo Eco Village or similar hotel standard
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water/ day
- All things are not mention in the program
- Dinner at homestay/ Dinner on your fee if you stay at the hotel in Can tho
- Tip for our guide