CU CHI TUNNELS & SIDECAR ADVENTURE
Departure: From 8:00 AM To 8:30 AM
Lasts 7 Hours
OUTDOOR COUNTRYSIDE ADVENTURE AND SIDECAR
Firstly, we will have about 1 hour driving from HCM to the meeting place for a great adventure by sidecar. During 1,5 hour adventure we will visit:
- Visit a vegetable farm
- Rubber Plantation
- Tapioca plantation
- Local market
After the sidecar adventure, we will start visiting the tunnels of Cu Chi. Ending the tour with local lunch and driving back to the city . Tour will be in about 7 hours.
HIGHLIGHTS AT CU CHI TUNNELS
- See a self-contained underground city at Cu Chi War Tunnels.
- Learn all about the ingenious techniques of living underground for days, months and years from the first day that the tunnel formed to the end of Vietnam War.
- You can look for firing real wartime rifles and machine guns.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn the struggles of life in wartime Vietnam firsthand when you go below ground in the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels. See how soldiers and civilians lived through the conflicts and the ingenious methods used to conceal themselves.
- An extremely complex tunnel system, the Cu Chi network covers a wide area of countryside near to Ho Chi Minh city and was an excellent way for the Viet Cong to move underground, undetected by American forces.
- The Cu Chi tour starts with an introductory video detailing its long 25-year construction. Then it is time to go underground in the infamous 120-mile Cu Chi tunnel system which offered a safe haven for soldiers and thousands of Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War.
- On display are booby traps, the remains of an US army tank and huge craters left by American B52 bombs. You will be able to admire lots of compelling photos and personal effects left behind.
- There is also the chance to take part in your own "HUNGER GAMES" and fire an authentic AK rifle used during the war (magazines's fee is on your own).
WHAT TO BRING
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
- Sidecar Adventure
Great English - Speaking Tour Guide
2 Food and 2 Drink
Entrance Fee, Water, Light Lunch