CU CHI TUNNELS & SAIGON CITY (SMALL GROUP)
Group size: Maximum 10 people
Departure: 7:30 AM - Pick up at the same time - not worry about wasting your time transfer from hotel to hotel for other travelers pick up.
We have three options to pick up (cyclo or scooter or car). Please choose the one you prefer.
A great combination of two tours together.
We pick you up at the hotel at 7:30 AM and then we travel by Cyclo or Scooter around the city around 30 minutes to the see the Saigon traffic up close without windows. Then we stop to have Vietnamese coffee at Tao Dan bird park.
After enjoying coffee and the view at the bird park, at 8:30 AM, we depart from Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels (70km to north- west of Saigon) – an amazing underground network was dug by VC soldiers throughout the war is a must-see historical destination in Southern Vietnam.
IN CU CHI TUNNELS
Upon arrival, you will watch a brief propaganda video before spending the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels.
Then, we will visit weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic VC tunnels, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions, etc), firing ranges, and more ... You have oppotunity to crawl inside the tunnels if you want.
We will walk inside a forest to see vast size of bomb crater and go around villages where people lived during the war. Before driving back to Saigon, try some tapioca that substained VC fighters for years.
IN HO CHI MINH CITY (SAIGON)
In the afternoon, we head back to Saigon and have a delicious lunch at 12:30 PM. After getting enough energy, we will visit famous landmarks of the city: Reunification Palace, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Saigon Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda and Ben Thanh Market.
Our tour guide will tell you all information of each place.
At the end of the tour (5:00 PM), our car and tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
CU CHI TUNNELS
1. Watch Documentary Video (Only Showed In Cu Chi Tunnels)
2. Experience The Thrill Of Crawling Into The Tunnels
3. Visit Underground Bunkers (Meeting Rooms, Hospitals, Ammunitions, Etc.)
5. See Hoang Cam Smokeless Kitchen Where You Can Understand How VC Hide Smoke
4. See The Collection Of Guns And Traps, Enormous Size Of Bomb Crater While Walking Around Forest
5. Play Firing Range (Bullets Fee Is Not Included)
6. Try Tapioca (The Food VC Ate During The War)
HO CHI MINH CITY
1. Delicious local lunch
2. Gain more information about Vietnam War through local’s views at must-see attractions of the town: Reunification Palace, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Saigon Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda and Ben Thanh Market.
3. Admire the French architectures
4. Coffee Break Or Optional Drink
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
- Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply)
- A Delicious Lunch With 2 Main Foods And 1 Dessert
- A/C Car
- Great English-speaking Tour Guide & Driver
- Cyclo/ Scooter 30-minute ride
- All Entrance Fees
- Vietnamese Coffee Or Optional Drink & 2 Bottles Of Water