PRIVATE CU CHI TUNNELS BY CAR
2 Departures: 7:30 AM or 1:30 PM
Lasts 5 Hours ( 1,5 hours drive to the tunnel , 2 hours visting tunnel, and 1,5 hours driving back to the city center)
AT CU CHI TUNNELS
- Watch Documentary Video (Only Showed In This Place)
- Experience The Thrill Of Crawling Into The Tunnels
- Visit Underground Bunkers (Meeting Rooms, Hospitals, Ammunitions, Etc.)
- See The Collection Of Guns And Traps, Enormous Size of Bomb Crater
- See Hoang Cam Smokeless Kitchen Where You Can Understand How VC Hide Smoke
- Play Firing Range (Bullets Fee Is Not Included)
- Try Tapioca (The Food Vc Ate During The War)
“Tips to Beat the crowds”
Cu Chi Tunnels is always very busy and often crowded every day of the week! The crowds increase weekend and during Vietnam’s holiday periods. There can be long morning-queues at every stops with overcrowding on any day you visit.
Here are our tips for enjoying this tour with us:
For a family : we make an early start to arrive at the tunnles before the long unruly queues that build-up with the arrival of the large group tours. Finish your day mid-afternoon means you miss homewards rush too. This is important advice for families traveling with elders and young children ( you will be back to the city on time for lunch).
For couples and adults groups: Generally a half-days is sufficient and arrive at the tunnels before 8:30 AM or about 2:30 PM ( the queues have subside and the afternoon weather is cooler).
Photos from our tour:
FOR PRIVATE TOUR:
PRICE PER PERSON
SMALL GROUP TOUR: 25 USD = 610,000 VND
BIG GROUP TOUR: 18 USD = 440,000 VND
VIP TOUR BY LIMOUSINE : 47 USD = 1,150,000 VND
LUXURY SPEED BOAT: 79 USD = 1,935,000 VND (LINK)
Please contact us on whatsapp for availability : +84977123244
WHAT SHOULD WE DO
- See a self-contained underground city at Cu Chi War Tunnels.
- Learn all about the ingenious techniques of living underground for days, months and years from the first day that the tunnel formed to the end of Vietnam War.
- You can look for firing real wartime rifles and machine guns.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn the struggles of life in wartime Vietnam firsthand when you go below ground in the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels. See how soldiers and civilians lived through the conflicts and the ingenious methods used to conceal themselves.
- An extremely complex tunnel system, the Cu Chi network covers a wide area of countryside near to Ho Chi Minh city and was an excellent way for the Viet Cong to move underground, undetected by American forces.
- The Cu Chi tour starts with an introductory video detailing its long 25-year construction. Then it is time to go underground in the infamous 120-mile Cu Chi tunnel system which offered a safe haven for soldiers and thousands of Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War.
- On display are booby traps, the remains of an US army tank and huge craters left by American B52 bombs. You will be able to admire lots of compelling photos and personal effects left behind.
- There is also the chance to take part in your own "HUNGER GAMES" and fire an authentic AK rifle used during the war (magazines's fee is on your own).
WHAT TO BRING