Depart for Cu Chi tunnels. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels and its legendary history. Enjoy the scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border. Today you will get to explore a section of the network of some 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
Upon on arrival, we will watch a short documentary film about this tunnels tell you how about the histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour will help you to learn the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens…
Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range ( Payment by yourself).
Get back your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 14:00 or 18:00. End of services.
- Pick up at your hotel and drive to Cu Chi (60km – 1,5 hours)
- Upon arrival, watch a documentary film
- Discover special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs.
- Discover an underground town
- Discover many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels and learning more about the handmade weapon and traps
- Visit rice paper workshop
- Taste special tea and tapioca (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
OPTIONAL : Try shooting AK47, M16, M60, M30. Surcharge: 2 usd/ bullets (1line has 10 bullets)
- VND 600.000/Person
- VND 450.000/Child (from 5 – 11 Years old)
- Jeep Option: + 60USD/person