SAIGON HISTORICAL SIGHTS & UNSEEN BY SCOOTER (AO DAI FEMALE RIDER)
Departures: 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Lasts 4 Hours
- Visit Thich Quang Duc Monument - A monk that set himself on fire to protest the persecution of Buddhists in Vietnam.
- Visit Cha Tam Church and Chinatown - a must-go destination for those who want to explore the other side of Ho Chi Minh city.
- Thien Hau temple - The oldest temple of Chinese people in Chinatown
- Discover the secret concealing weapons tunnel in Saigon.
- Try delicious coffee and learn how to make a real Vietnamese coffee on your own.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral which was nominated as a Basilica by the Vatican.
- Go inside Central Post Office which was designed by famous architecture - Gustave Eiffel.
- Learn about the old secret CIA building during Vietnam War.
- Visit War Remnants Museum and weapon gallery with tanks and helicopters.
- A quick look at Reunification Palace (we stop for your pictures and historical information)
- Vietnamses coffee
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may ate already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
THE TOUR INCLUDED
- Friendly English-speaking local tour guide
- Free pick up & drop off (only hotels in district 1 & district 3). Extra from $3 – $5 for other districts
- Food as mentioned above
- Driver for each person