Bizarre Food Tour
Escape from Saigon’s downtown jungle to get to local places by scooter on a bush tucker tour. Join our 4-hour adventure tour, taste 8 mouthwatering Bizarre Foods of Saigon.
Accompanied by our Foodie Guide, you will learn about Saigon’s famously food-obsessed culture and savor its best-loved dishes at hidden-away neighborhood gems. All our Foodie Guides are Saigon locals who love to share their stories about living in Saigon, its history and culture, and what makes it the best experience of your life.
1. Eat 8 Of Very Delicious Bizarre Foods Of Saigon
2. Hidden Food Gems
3. Non-tourist Destinations
4. Panorama View Of Saigon's Contrast From Nguyen Van Cu Bridge
5. Explore 5 of Saigon's Colorful Districts
6. Ride Though Setcret Alleyways
7. Enjoy an Exciting Adventure with a Friendly, English Speaking Tour Guide on the Back of Scooter
8. Visit 4 Different Stops
After we pick you up, you'll be taken around the city to try:
- Fresh Oyster with Wasabi
- Fried Frogs
- Steamed Shrims With Beers
- Grilled Beef In Betel Leave
- Gried Octubus
- Steamed Clams With Lemon Grass
- Fried Fish With Tamarind Sauce
- Local Beers
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** Group size: Maximum 7 people ***
WHO WILL ENJOY IT?
Adventurous types that aren't afraid to try something new of getting to know a place through its food.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Excellent 5-Star Rated Service and Experience
Food Hygiene and Safety
Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
Friendly and Knowledgable Tour Guides
Well Trained Riders in Safety
Perfect for Couples, Solo Travelers, Families, and Groups
Private Options Available
You Can Design Your Own Special Tour
Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply).
8 Mouth-watering Foods and 3 Local Beers (or Optional Drinks)
Rain Poncho (If Needed)
Friendly, English Speaking Guide
High Quality Helmet