FOOD AND SIGHTS (SPECIAL COMBO) BY MOTORBIKE
Departures: 8:00AM to 12:30PM or 1:00PM to 5:30PM
Lasts 4 Hours
It is promised to be a fun ride on the back of our scooters around Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) and learn more about history, local culture and cuisine of each place from the unique perspective of our guide. Learn it from the locals, and come back to tell the tales.
Foods and Sights is a 4 hours tour, which combine Street Food, Main Sights and Unseen Parts of Saigon together, which promises to give you a wonderful flavor of the city, culture, history and cuisine. It will bring to you a s pecial experience of the hidden life of people who live in slum areas, local wet market where they buy all necessary fresh foods everyday, then we will get to Biggest Wholesale Flower Market, Saigon River, Hidden Alleyways, tasting great foods at 3 stops and see more than what you expect.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- War Remnants Museum (from the outside)
- Reunification Palace (from the outside)
- Local Markets
- Ho Thi Ky Flower Market
- Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica
- Central Post Office
- Nguyen Trai Fashion Street
- Nguyen Thien Thuat Oldest Apartments Area
- Five Saigon's Colorful Districts and Hidden Alleyways
FOOD AND DRINKS
- BANH MI - The world's most well-known dish in Saigon.
- CHUỐI NƯỚNG - Grilled banana: served with creamy coconut milk
- PHO - NOODLE SOUP WITH BEEF ( other meat or vegan are available on request )
- KUMQUAT JUICE
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may ate already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request.
- Friendly and English Speaking Guide
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Food & Drinks Listed
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- High Quality Helmet
** Surcharge 1 USD/ person if you want to get Accident Insurance